Creating Your Business on Your Terms
All small business owners know that there is a template for just about every single thing you need help with in business, but what about creating your business on your terms? How would you run your business without someone else telling you what to do? What decisions would you make if you didn’t care so much about other people’s opinions? That’s what we’re talking about on today’s episode.
Tammy Helfrich is a Life Coach who helps women learn to uncover what is getting in the way of the life they want. She helps them find their own answers, learn to trust their intuition, and take intentional action towards their goals. She is passionate about helping people learn to trust themselves and bring their awesome to the world.
Inside the episode we’ll talk about:
- Unlearning patterns and habits that can hinder us from growth.
- The upsides and downsides to number tracking and planning in business.
- Tips for getting out of the vicious cycle of comparison.
- Being unapologetic about who you are and what you want.
- Creating your business on your terms – why that’s important and how to do it
If you got some amazing takeaways from this episode, share it with me in a review for the show, pop that on Instagram and tag me in it!
Connect with Tammy Helfrich:
If you’re ready to create your business on your terms and would like. a little support
along the way, click here to learn more.