You’ll want a way to take notes for this episode, Growing your Wholesale Business with Cat Hildner.
This episode is full of great tips and practice advice from Catherine (Cat) Hildner. She is a designer, educator, & speaker with a stationery line called Kitty Meow that is sold in over 1,300 stores & 13 countries.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How Cat has grown her business over the past 14 years
- How she embraced the pivots and challenges business as thrown her way
- How she navigates taking big risks in her business (like deciding to move her business out of her house and hiring employees)
- How she finds the courage to continuously push herself outside of her comfort zone by doing things that scare the hell out of her
- How Cat is growing her wholesale business all the time
You can stay connected with Cat by clicking any of the links below:
Wholesale Intensive: https://thekmbcollective.com/kmb-wholesale-intensive
Coupon code: “uninhibited” for $50 off Wholesale Intensive
Be sure to tag us on social media to let us know you’re listening!
Connect with Miranda on Instagram @marketinguninhibited
Learn more about Marketing for the Uninhibited at https://marketinguninhibited.com/