Mariah Magazine is back to discuss building a business around what lights your soul on fire!
This time we’re diving deep into the good, the bad and the ugly of running and growing your own business.
In this episode we discuss:
- Why having passion for what you do is so important for the longevity of your business
- How one of the most important things you can do to grow your business is to work on yourself through therapy, coaching, etc.
- Whether growing an online business is actually easier than growing a brick + mortar
- Taking personal responsibility for your day to day business activities and boundaries
- Appreciating the season of business that you’re in and the power of the micro-pivot
- How to build a business around what lights your soul on fire
Mariah is an award-winning SEO Consultant & Online Business Educator for entrepreneurs over at MariahMagazine.com. She’s a firm believer that showing up on Google, increasing your visibility (organically), and marketing your business doesn’t have to be as difficult & overwhelming as everyone makes it. With 8+ years of experience as an entrepreneur in the online & digital marketing space, she’s helped over 150+ clients get their websites found on Google by implementing a strategy that feels both doable AND aligned.
Connect with Mariah below:
Be sure to tag us on social media to let us know you’re listening!
Connect with Miranda on Instagram @marketinguninhibited
Learn more about Marketing for the Uninhibited at https://marketinguninhibited.com/