Please welcome, for the first time in podcast history, my dear friend, neighbor and client of the past few years, Amy Jackson from The Perch, as she discusses her custom small business strategy.
She drops SO MUCH practical knowledge and gives us a behind the scenes look at the way she uses both her creative and analytical skill sets to grow her business.
In this episode we discuss:
- How she navigates the ups and downs of a running a business for the past 6 years
- Amy’s unique approach to business: combining both her creative and analytical skill sets
- The importance of tracking your data – how she does it and how she uses it to inform her business decisions
- Her “thirds strategy:” her custom small business strategy that changed it all and how we got to a place of analyzing her data at the end of every four months, dividing the year into thirds rather than quarters
- Daily practical tips and tricks for running her business while being a busy mom of two, devoted wife, and active community member
Amy Jackson is founder and director of The Perch located in Aurora, Illinois. She is the author of 31 Days of Self Kindness and Unhurried: A 52-Week Meditative Bible Reading Guide, an RYT-200 yoga teacher, and a certified Wellness and Social-Emotional Learning Facilitator.
Connect with Amy below:
Be sure to tag us on social media to let us know you’re listening!
Connect with Miranda on Instagram @marketinguninhibited
Learn more about Marketing for the Uninhibited at https://marketinguninhibited.com/