Cassy Joy Garcia of Fed and Fit joins me today and I am SO excited for you to hear this interview!
I invited her on the podcast initially, to discuss her upcoming cookbook Cook Once Dinner Fix and our conversation doesn’t stop there!
In this episode we discuss:
- How Cassy does ALL of the thinking for you in this new cookbook
- How this new cookbook can help you save time, money and energy
- How to avoid dinner time dread
- How to continue being inspired creatively in your business (how to fly your own freak flag)
- How batching your meal prep is like batching your marketing content
- How Cassy has turned her creative outlet into a thriving and growing business over the past 10 years
- How in life and business, there are seasons to sprint and seasons to rest
- How creative hobbies are important and how to turn off that entrepreneur switch and just enjoy the hobby (instead of trying to monetize it)
Thank you so much to Cassy Joy Garcia and the team at Fed and Fit for making this fun and inspiring conversation happen.
Be sure to follow them @fedandfit on Instagram.
You can pre-order Cassy’s new cookbook here. It is available for regular purchase on September 14, 2021. Get your pre-order gifts here! https://fedandfit.lpages.co/cook-once-dinner-fix-pre-order-bonuses/
Subscribe and leave a review if you liked what you heard today!
Cassy Joy Garcia is the bestselling author of Cook Once Dinner Fix, Cook Once Eat All Week, and Fed and Fit as well as the creative force behind the popular food blog Fed + Fit. Eager to share her healthy living secrets with the world, she started Fed + Fit in 2011. Since then, she became a holistic nutrition consultant and transitioned her personal blog into a tremendously supportive and nimble online wellness editorial, backed by a small but mighty team of writers, researchers, and editors. After realizing that her own struggles to get a healthy homemade dinner on the table overlapped with the same struggles experienced by her readers, she decided that there must be a better way. The Cook Once method was born and it has revolutionized how people cook. She lives in San Antonio, TX with her husband and two children.
Miranda Rodriguez is a Marketing Coach who helps artisans, makers and creatives break all of the conventional marketing rules. Marketing your business doesn’t have to be weird, boring or expensive. Once we figure out what your goals are, who your audience is and your daily schedule, we can make a marketing plan that works for you.