Tammy Helfrich joins me to talk about the launch of her new book, Unapologetic and our conversation takes a funny turn towards the creative and the inspirational. You can learn more about her book and how to purchase it here.
Tammy is one of my FAVORITE people. She’s been such an important part of my journey as my friend, life coach and client.
In today’s episode, we discuss:
- How remembering what you used to do as a kid can inspire you as an adult
- What it means to be unapologetic
- What it’s like to write and share something so vulnerable with the world
- How we can all embrace our creative gifts and bring them to the world
- The reasons why people hold back
Tammy Helfrich is an Intuition & Life Coach, passionate about helping you create a life you desire. She helps you learn to listen to your intuition and uncover unhelpful patterns that could be holding you back from the life you’ve always wanted. Tammy is the host of the podcast Intentional Life and the author of a new book, Unapologetic.
Miranda Rodriguez is a Marketing Coach who helps artisans, makers and creatives break all of the conventional marketing rules. Marketing your business doesn’t have to be weird, boring or expensive. Once we figure out what your goals are, who your audience is and your daily schedule, we can make a marketing plan that works for you.