Home is where the heart is, and for Wyckwood House owner, Shannon Gutierrez, home is where it all started.
On this episode, I’m joined by Shannon Gutierrez, another Aurora community favorite. Shannon is the founder and curator at Wyckwood House, a local artisan market located in Downtown Aurora.
To shop online, visit https://wyckwoodhouse.com/ and you can find them on social media @wyckwoodhouse
Shannon shares with us:
- How her brick and mortar business was able to increase their online sales (and deliveries)
- What it feels like to, once again, be working in the place where it all started (home)
- The importance of community support during times like this
This episode is brought to you by Aurora Downtown. A big thank you to them for supporting the podcast and for supporting our Aurora Community during this crazy time. To stay up to date with what’s happening in Aurora, visit auroradowntown.org
Over the next few weeks, I’ll be giving small business owners and entrepreneurs a chance to share how they’re handling business during this pandemic.
To keep things consistent, I’ll be asking everyone the same five questions:
1. What is the biggest shift you’ve had to make in your business?
2. What are you doing to address this shift?
3. How is your business community responding?
4. How are you taking care of yourself (and your family, employees, clients, neighbors, etc.)
5. How can we support you and your business right now?
The goal is to provide a wide range of perspectives that educate, inform and inspire. At the very least, maybe these will help you feel less alone during this crazy time. Learn more at marketinguninhibited.com