Today I’m joined by an Aurora community favorite, Marissa Amoni. Marissa is the Aurora Downtown Manager, responsible for community events like Aurora’s First Fridays and She was the founder, editor, and publisher of Downtown Auroran Magazine for eight years. Stay up to date with our Aurora Downtown community by visiting auroradowntown.org or by following them on social media @auroradowntown
Marissa shares all of the shifts that are happening in Downtown Aurora, including:
- Changes to upcoming events
- Providing different types of support for small businesses
- Being a conduit of information and connection for the Aurora community
This episode is brought to you by Aurora Downtown. A big thank you to them for supporting the podcast and for supporting our Aurora Community during this crazy time. To stay up to date with what’s happening in Aurora, visit auroradowntown.org
Over the next few weeks, I’ll be giving small business owners and entrepreneurs a chance to share how they’re handling business during this pandemic.
To keep things consistent, I’ll be asking everyone the same five questions:
1. What is the biggest shift you’ve had to make in your business?
2. What are you doing to address this shift?
3. How is your business community responding?
4. How are you taking care of yourself (and your family, employees, clients, neighbors, etc.)
5. How can we support you and your business right now?
The goal is to provide a wide range of perspectives that educate, inform and inspire. At the very least, maybe these will help you feel less alone during this crazy time. Learn more at marketinguninhibited.com