On this episode, I’m joined by Shannon Cameron. Shannon is the Director of Education and Community Engagement at Paramount Theatre and Paramount School of the Arts Shannon shares with us:
- How they’re creating new ways to learn (and tackling Zoom burnout)
- What their future looks like as of now (recorded one week ago)
- How we can support our arts communities right now
To get involved and stay up to date, visit paramountaurora.com or find them on social media: @paramountaurora and @paramountschoolofthearts This episode is brought to you by Aurora Downtown. A big thank you to them for supporting the podcast and for supporting our Aurora Community during this crazy time. To stay up to date with what’s happening in Aurora, visit auroradowntown.org
Over the next few weeks, I’ll be giving small business owners and entrepreneurs a chance to share how they’re handling business during this pandemic.
To keep things consistent, I’ll be asking everyone the same five questions:
1. What is the biggest shift you’ve had to make in your business?
2. What are you doing to address this shift?
3. How is your business community responding?
4. How are you taking care of yourself (and your family, employees, clients, neighbors, etc.)
5. How can we support you and your business right now?
The goal is to provide a wide range of perspectives that educate, inform and inspire. At the very least, maybe these will help you feel less alone during this crazy time. Learn more at marketinguninhibited.com