Marketing can be SIMPLE, DOABLE, and FUN...
[Work with Me and I’ll Show You How]
You’re a creative professional - but more importantly? You’re a creative soul.
And that means you can’t confine your creativity to your career. Your creativity is without limits
You might even say your creativity is uninhibited. ← Don’t roll your eyes! You know it’s true!
You have 1,037 ideas for how you want to move forward but aren’t sure where to start.
You have dreams the size of an elephant but we all know you can’t eat an elephant in one bite.
You have a business that’s thriving but is slowly (or maybe suddenly) consuming all aspects of your life.
You’re overwhelmed with the state of your business but somehow, ready for more.
You know you can no longer do this alone but you want to make sure you invest in the right coach.
You’re scared but excited.
That’s where Marketing for the Uninhibited comes in.
When you hire me, you get a (virtual) Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), or as some of my clients like to refer to me, a (virtual) Business Therapist. As your CMO and business therapist, I’ll cut through your overwhelm and your bullsh*t to provide the marketing clarity you’ve been searching for.
- Expert marketing guidance as you execute your “done for you” marketing plan that’s aligned with your goals, your communication strengths and your values - no marketing templates here!
- A seasoned marketing professional with a marketing degree and over 12 years of sales and marketing experience
- Big-picture thinking and small marketing action steps that will catapult your business to that next level
- A framework for prioritizing your marketing activities - which will make them feel oh-so-manageable
- A dedicated time and place to work through your marketing insecurities, navigate your business hiccups and brainstorm your biggest ideas
- Results that will rock your socks (is there anything better than impressing yourself?)
Sticker shock time: Hiring a full-time CMO would cost you somewhere in the realm of $75,000-$100,000 for your small business.
You probably don’t need that much CMO. So instead, I’ll coach you on small, targeted engagements to get you focused and energized ASAP.
When you hire me, you’re really getting a CMC (Chief Marketing Coach). And as your Marketing Coach, I’ll show you how to make marketing SIMPLE, DOABLE, and FUN.
That’s right. I said Fun (pinky promise).
Get your SIMPLE, DOABLE, AND FUN right here with a little sumpin’ sumpin’ I call "Marketing for the Uninhibited."
AKA, “Marketing for audacious business owners with gigantic goals.”
That little sumpin’ sumpin’ goes a little bit like this
(Here’s how the Marketing for the Uninhibited Experience works):
START HERE : The first step in us working together is a free, 30 minute consultation on Zoom because there are only two questions, and we both want them answered:
“What is a marketing coach?”
And, “is Miranda the right coach for you?"
To find out, we'll meet for a quick call to discuss your business, your goals, your marketing challenges, and what you hope to get out of an engagement with Marketing for the Uninhibited. If you prefer an email consultation, click here.
*Sadly, you’ll have to bring your own coffee (or tea). Because the internet is pretty amazing, especially for marketing, but we still haven’t figured out how to teleport a cappuccino yet.
If it feels like a good fit, we'll discuss next steps for working together.
To learn more about my two offers, click below.
*Or two equal payments of $747.50.
This is a one-time marketing intensive meeting with four weeks of virtual support.
This service is for you if you're looking to establish or refresh your:
- Marketing Messaging
- Target Audience
- Mission Statement
- Content Strategy
- Marketing Plan
This is also a great fit for you, small business owner, if you have a big idea that you want to put out into the world or you’re looking to make a business pivot and you need that little extra push. Together we’ll talk through your idea and create a plan to bring it to life.
Included in this service option:
- 2 hour laser-focused marketing meeting
- Time to talk through all of your ideas, marketing questions, business problems and fundamentals
- 30 day marketing action plan to get started immediately
- Custom one page brand guide
- 14 days of 1:1 Voxer support from Miranda in between meetings during business hours (M-F, 9am-6pm)
- An evergreen marketing foundation, strategy and planning process to build upon as you grow your business
*Payment plans available upon request. Receive 2 free marketing meetings when you pay in full.
This is for small business owners that are looking to get big results with small, compounded actions.
This service is for you if you're looking for accountability, action and results. I'll help you create a marketing action plan that's aligned with your goals, communication strengths and values. Take the plan and execute it yourself or share it with your team. Having a monthly marketing plan in writing ensures everyone is on the same page and working towards the same goals.
Included in this service option:
- One-time 2 hour marketing intensive
- Details found under one-time marketing intensive
- Six 60 minute marketing meetings to be used as you see fit within a 24 week (6 month) period
- Recommended use:
- 1 meeting per month for 24 weeks (6 months)
- 1 meeting every other week for 12 weeks (3 months)
- Or some combination of the two
- Recommended use:
- Custom 30 day marketing action plan sent after each meeting
- Goal tracking, Time Management & Accountability
- Data tracking and analysis
- Marketing consulting for the strategy, planning and implementation
- Business coaching for the mental blocks, insecurities, fears and problems that arise
- 1:1 Voxer support from Miranda in between meetings during business hours (M-F, 9am-6pm)
What the clients are saying:
"Miranda has such a digestible approach to marketing, especially for small business owners. Our monthly conversations sometimes turn into therapy sessions but Miranda helped me see that your life as a whole can impact your business. And showing that authenticity throughout this process has only helped because Miranda has been able to walk me through deciphering how I want to run my business and enjoy it. I would highly recommend Marketing for the Uninhibited and am looking forward to staying connected and renewing marketing coaching in the near future."- Sharris, Deep Dive (6 months) Marketing Coaching Client
"Marketing coaching walks you through the things you may just pass right by when creating a new business. It’s like you had no idea it was important until your marketing coach asks the question and then you’re like, 'how did I not think of that?'
As someone who’s building the business from your own perspective, a marketing coach reminds you to see your company or brand from other perspectives. It’s one of those things that you may think you don’t need and then after you work with a marketing coach you realize your business/brand would not be as good without them." - Kate, Repeat Deep Dive (6+ Months) Marketing Coaching Client